Saturday, March 22, 2014

Sympathy Cards

Hello friends.  I have some sympathy cards to share with you today.  Sadly I have four friends who lost loved ones in the past couple of weeks.  I don't know about you, but I find sympathy cards incredibly hard to make because more than at any other time when I send someone a card I really want these to touch their hearts and know how much I care for each of them.  The ideas don't just flow naturally in these cases for me. Thankfully we have a very large crafting community to help us get ideas and framework for those difficult to make cards.
Here are each of the cards I've made and the challenges/inspiration I used to make them:

CAS(E) this Sketch #69
and 
Divas by Design - Flower Power

Pals Paper Arts - PPA196 Sketch Challenge 

PPA196



Based on RetroSketches #106 (deadline has passed)

Thanks for stopping by to visit me today.  Til next time...hugs and happy crafting. D

8 comments:

  1. I had to create two sympathy cards this week. I never thought to overlay the sentiment as you did for the PPA challenge, thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards..Thanks for playing along with us at Divas by Design this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Thanks for playing with us at Divas this week x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards! I especially like the first one you made for the sketch -- it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sympathy cards can be really hard to do, but these are all lovely versions of such cards. One doesn't want them to be too cheerful or too depressive, and with these designs you've got that balance just right,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards, love the subtle colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are all beautiful and very thoughtful. Thanks for having fun with the Pals this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!