Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Addicted to Stamps and More! - Sketch Challenge #4

Stamps: Winter Memories - SU holiday mini
Other: Designer Series Patterned Paper - Brights (garden green) - SU
Ribbon: Cherry Cobbler seam binding - SU
Other: Regals brads (garden green) - SU, Woodgrain embossing folder
 
Hello dear friends and blog followers - so happy you've stopped in to visit me today.  This week at  Addicted to Stamps and More! we have a sketch challenge for you (Sketch #4).  I chose to stick pretty close to the sketch (see below) but this great sketch leaves you lots of room for creativity.  I added a panel of woodgrain texture as my background and distressed it a bit.  I colored the stamped image with my copic markers (still practing the look of wood - getting a little better :o) ).

The other gals on the DT for ATSM have created some beauties for  your inspiration as well.  Pop on into their blogs and visit - leave a little love while your there, we love to hear from you!  I can't wait to see what you come up with this week!  Til next time - Hugs and Happy Crafting xxoo

10 comments:

  1. I love this card, Danielle. Your colouring is beautiful and I love your woodgrain background!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coloring looks great, I think you've done the door really well. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous image with those cardinals Danielle, we don't get them here but I have seen them in Canada. I love that your BP matches the woods in the image, lovely card!
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely image beautifully coloured.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the country feel of your card with the fabulous woodgrain background and polka-dot panel. Your coloring is wonderful - love that image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this stamp image Danielle and the colours are gorgeous - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a charming card, Danielle! I love the wood look and that door. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is an awesome sketch, super card! Love the touch of red too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The woodgrain patterned paper makes a great background for this card. The brownish color work so well with the greens for you paneled images. Fabulous design and a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous take on the sketch Danielle and love your colour choices, the wood grain paper is sheer perfection.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!