Monday, September 2, 2013

'ABC' Challenges #43 (ABC43) - Use Markers

Hello dear friends and followers, hope you are all doing well!  I've been away from my computer and crafting for about 10 days while on a family trip.  This is a card I made just before I left for my DT contribution to 'ABC' Challenges #43- Use Markers (ABC43). Take a look:
I used a negative cut-out and ran it through my polka dot texture folder.  This digital image is from Bugaboo Stamps, which I fussy cut around after coloring with copic markers.  Since summer is on its way out I thought it would be fun to use this image one last time before I turn my focus to more fall and winter themed cards. 
 
I love stamping but I've also re-discovered the joy of coloring with markers.  I often use digital images that I've printed out on my laser jet printer but I do have a few stamps that also work well for coloring in.  Do you love to color as well?  If so, then go get busy and make a card to share with us this week at 'ABC' Challenges.  I can't wait to see what you create!! The other lovely ladies have "colored" some wonderful creations to share with and inspire you as well.  Please go visit them and say "hey!".  

Am going to make this a brief post today as I have a lot of catching up on comments and making cards for my next several DT challenges to do.  Thanks so much for stopping by - I'm sure glad that you did. Til next time....hugs and happy crafting! D

1 comment:

  1. Cards with lots of yellow always make me happy. I love your colored and fussy cut image. Very pretty! Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!