Sunday, February 9, 2014

Button, button, who has the button - CAS card. ATCAS Code Word LOVE and CAS(E) this Sketch #63

Hi again - here's the second card I made tonight. This one is going to my sister who is just crazy about buttons.  A very CAS card - and I love how it turned out. Take a look:

I apologize that the photo is a little blurry, the camera wanted to focus on the sentiment and not the buttons.  Oh well... still can see the basics of it.   To make the heart shape I lightly traced around one of my heart shaped Sizzlit dies and then added each button with a glue dot.  I bought the larger pack of red and green buttons on sale at Christmas time with the intent to make a tree and or wreath using the buttons.  The package was still unopened today until I saw the inspiration and Challenge sketch at CAS(E) this sketch. 

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
CAS(E) this sketch #63 (see below) 
and
ATCAS where the code word is LOVE
Thanks so much for stopping by tonight and for allowing me to share my creations with you. One more quick post to go and then I off to bed for the night. Til next time...hugs and happy crafting! D

2 comments:

  1. Danielle, I love your button heart. It's fabulous and I know your sister will love it, too. So glad you shared it with us ATCAS this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card, Danielle! I love the two shades of red and what a clever idea! Thanks for playing along at ATCAS. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!