Saturday, November 29, 2014

Merry Christmas - Kraftin' Kimmie Krafty Guest Designer Call

Hello friends - another post for this chilly Saturday morning.
I woke up this morning about 7AM and it was 10 degrees outside.
About an hour ago we started getting sleet and snow and
now the temp (without the wind chill) is below zero
 BRRRRR.......
I promised my daughter that we would go have lunch, 
do a little Christmas shopping and get a tree
to decorate this evening.
Guess I'd better suck it up and bundle up - LOL!

Before I go brave the cold and the crowds I have a
Christmas card to share with you that I made to enter
in the Kraftin' Kimmie Krafty Guest Designer Call - take a look:
card front - stamp by Krafin' Kimmie

and opened into an easel card

A while back I was fortunate enough to receive
some of Loll's card candy (the poinsettias
and flourishes).  I found them in a bin
of forgotten treasures and knew immediately 
that I wanted to use them.  Aren't they fabulous?

The finished size of this card is 5 3/4" square.
It will need to be hand delivered as it will cost
me a small fortune to mail - lol.

In September I had the honor to be a
Krafty Guest Designer for Kraftin' Kimmie.
I only had a couple stamps but I loved so many
of them that I thought I'd give it a try.
Now I'd describe myself as a bit of an KK stamp addict.
So....here's hoping I get another shot at being a guest designer :o)

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Kraftin' Kimmie Wonderful Wednesday Challenges (Nov)
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
The Corrosive Challenges #213 - Happy Everything (any holiday)
Crazy 4 Challenges - C4C264 - Squares
Kit and Clowder - November Challenge "Christmas"
Creative Card Crew #75 - Stripes
4 Crafty Chicks #222 - Die Cuts
Just Us Girls #269 - Wild Card Week "Anything Goes"


That's it for me for now - thanks so much for stopping by today
Wish me luck with the chilly shopping day :o)
Til next time....hugs and merry crafting! D

13 comments:

  1. Your card is very cute, Danielle, adorable image and your've surrounded your little elf with the perfect papers! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful easel card! Your coloring is fabulous as is all the details you put into this card! Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! I love easel cards (so does my MIL...she says my cards are too heavy and fall down!) Good luck with the DT call! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous card! Love the cute image and your fantastic colouring.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Card Crew!
    ~ Crystal (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful card! love the shape and the colours and layout! thank you for joining us at Creative Card Crew for our stripes challenge! Irene DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card! Love the colours and layout. Thank you for sharing at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh gorgeous card, fab colour and love the flowers ...thanks for playing along with our challenge at CRAFTY CATZ x carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. An adorable image Danielle, I love your design and colour combo, your image is delightful and beautiful dies, especially the stunning poinsettias!!

    Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! I love the image, so perfectly colored, the flowers are amazing and all packaged in an easel card! Wonderful!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous card! Love your adorable image and the colour and layout you used! Thank you for sharing at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just simply adorable! I love the image and those die cut poinsettias! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week.
    Tina - DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have made such a beautiful card for our 'anything goes' challenge at Crafty Catz. I really love these traditional colors. Thank you for joining us and don't forget to check on Friday who is the winner.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is beautiful :) love the Christmas colors and sweet image :) thank you for sharing with ATSM

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!