Saturday, December 13, 2014

My Time to Craft #271 - Make a Scene

Hello sweet friends and followers!
Time for another fun challenge 
at My Time to Craft (MTTC).
This week the challenge is to make a scene.
It can be snowy or sunny.
I chose Snowy - take a look:


I apologize that this photo is of such poor quality.
I tried a couple different times and ways with this
one but couldn't seem to get a good shot.

Nature and/or scenes aren't usually my
strong suit when it comes to making cards.
But I am happy with how this one turned out. 

I am also entering this card in 
Virginia's View December Challenge #10 - All Things Distressed

I hope that you will join us this week at MTTC#271
and share your lovely scenic creation with us. 

4 comments:

  1. GREAT job on getting the edges distressed, Danielle. The images are perfect with this design! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View “All Things Distressed” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it hun, I think its perfect! Love the soft colours you have used & the distressed edges are perfect!
    Have a great Sunday hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Danielle, that's a great scene you have created very crisp and cold.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful scene, Danielle! The distressing makes the frame look just like fabric!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!