Saturday, May 16, 2015

Catch the Bug Challenges - May BINGO and My Time to Craft - May Sketch

Hello friends - Happy Saturday!!
What a crazy, busy week I had this time - 
I guess that helps me be even more grateful that the weekend is here!
Hope you had a good week and have some good, relaxing weekend plans!

Speaking of being grateful...I have a DT card to share with you today that
I made for a wonderful lady who helped me with hemming some pants
 for my daughter (because, yeah, I suck at that - can barely sew on a button)
using the terrific sketch this week at  MY TIME TO CRAFT # 292
and the Bugaboo Bingo Challenge at CATCH THE BUG CHALLENGES


Here's my card (hope you like it)


This uses the bottom row of BINGO - (Die Cut, Sentiment, Border)

I used up quite a bit of stuff from my crafty stash on this card
the papers, the button border (and bitty button die cuts), the thread
spools (had them for a long time).  Feels good to use up that much!
(Of course that means I made room for more new stuff too :o) )

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenge #91- Must Say Thank You
The Crafter's Cafe Challenge #116- Feminine

What a FUN combo of a sketch and a BINGO board for a challenge!
Will you join us this week at one or both of these challenges?
I sure hope so - I'd love to see your card in the gallery.
Til next time...hugs and happy crafting! D

13 comments:

  1. So love the cheerful colors you've used! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fun image Danielle and super take on the sketch. Have a good weekend.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, and the thread spools are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You couldn't have chosen a more perfect image for the lady you're giving this thank you card to. And those bobbins and buttons are such cute, fun details!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love everything about this cute card Danielle! Thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just love this hun, the bright colours, the take on our sketch. Those bobbins are the best thing tho...love them!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely sweet card, thanks for sharing and joining us at CC&CC cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card just makes me smile!! Love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is so sweet Danielle… I love the cotton spools and the buttons… they look awesome!!! and what a fab image… she's wonderful !!! Love this card so much!
    Hope you're having a good week!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my this is adorable! What a wonderful way to say thanks. Love your colors, DP and the vivid cuteness of JJ.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh dear Love your design
    so clever you to put that buttons and yarn to this image
    you have a clever idea Danielle
    may I tell this is a winner card if you joined some challenges
    totally adore this..
    hugs, Monika
    PS:I was too busy no time to play at blogland today I try to catch up your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this D! the image is super cute and very apt. Love the sewing spools and the buttons. Awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!