Saturday, July 18, 2015

My Time to Craft #300 "Christmas in July" and Sketch Saturday #370 - Bunny Zoe Sponsor

Hello sweet friends - happy weekend!
This is a scheduled post for me as I will be 
enjoying some time with my sweet sister this weekend
so today I am pulling double duty on DT creation.
It's Christmas in July at MY TIME TO CRAFT 
and there's a great new sketch up at SKETCH SATURDAY
that works perfectly for this theme.
So I combined the two and made this card to inspire you
to play along with both of these fun challenges.


Here's Sketch #370.


As you can see this sketch would be great for any theme 
and you can keep it CAS as I did, or really dress it up,
or flip it  or change the shapes (as long as we can still
see the sketch essence it will work). 



The challenge sponsor this week for Sketch Saturday
is the wonderful Bunny Zoe's Crafts.

I hope you will decide to enter and share 
your own beautiful creations with us this week. 
Til next time...hugs and merry crafting! D


1 comment:

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!