Saturday, November 28, 2015

Catch The Bug Challenges - 11/28/15 Color Challenge

Happy Saturday friends and followers!
Have you been doing some Black Friday shopping?
If so, hopefully you've gotten some great deals.
I had to work yesterday and by the time I got done
the last thing I wanted to do was go be in crowds
of people. So instead I came home, got in my
sweats and went up to my craft room to play for awhile.
Much less stressful and I didn't spend any money :o)

So anyway...today I'm here to inspire you to play along
with us this week at CATCH THE BUG CHALLENGES
where we have a beautiful festive color pallet for you to try.



Isn't it yummy?  I love non-traditional colors for
Christmas cards - especially pink and blue together.
Here's my card using Christmas Mouse - Candy Cane

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Addicted to Stamps and More #172 - Make Your Mark
City Crafter Challenge Blog Week 289 - Snow Queen
(my inspiration - blue snowy background and snow on the ground)

Creative Knockouts #117 - Festive Fun
The Outlawz Challenges - Twisted Thursday "anything goes w/ AG twist"
Fab N Funky Challenges #283 - Christmas

I hope that you will join us this week and hey...
here's some exciting news...Christmas Chaos is starting Dec 5th!!
Mark it on your calendars - it's gonna be FUN!

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Christmas card. Love the paper and layout and that sweet stamp. Thanks so much for joining in the fun with our Christmas challenge this week at Fab ‘n’ Funky. So glad you could join us and hope to see you back again soon. Hugs, Wends x F’n’F DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job of coloring that sassy little mouse and I love the background you put her on. Thanks for joining the challenge at ATSM this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a stinkin'cute and sweet take on our theme. And your coloring is perfect! Thanks so much for joining us this week at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so eyecatching, I love how you used the Catch the Bug color scheme and your simple wintery scene looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card! Such a sweet image! Love the colors!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my....this is just too darn cute. I love your sweet little mouse and your coloring is perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!