Monday, December 7, 2015

Kraftin' Kimmie 12 Days of Krafty Handmade Giving - Day 7

Hello sweet friends and followers!
We are now on DAY 7 of the 12 Days of Krafty Handmade Giving
Today it's my turn to showcase something that I've
handmade in celebration of Christmas giving.

I made a small box to hold some of the amazing 
homemade sugar scrub that my friend Amy makes.
She gave me some of this for Christmas last year 
and I fell in love with how wonderful it is.
It's basically olive oil and sugar and then she adds
some scents to it as well - my FAV is mango coconut. 
She made a bunch more recent and I snatched them up 
to gift to my friends and coworkers to enjoy too!
  Here's a view from the side
 and from the top when the box is closed.

I used several sentiments from "Christmas Cheer Sentiments"
 and  "The Magic of Christmas" all over this box.
The darling gal in the tub is from a set that is now
completely sold out (sorry!) called Itty Bitty Friends. 

You can find step by step details on how I made this
on the Kraftin Kimmie Challenge Blog (HERE). 
I hope you'll go check it out!

Thanks so much for stopping in to see me today! 
Be sure to stop by the KK Challenge blog tomorrow and
see what Handmade kraftiness Lisa has to share with you

In just a couple of days Kimmie and the Krafty Girls
will be showing you some peeks of the December NEW Release!!


1 comment:

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!