Monday, April 18, 2016

Catch the Bug Challenges - Anything but a Card Monday

Happy Monday crafty peeps!
Did you get  your taxes done?
I was up until 2 am working on ours - ugh!
Thus the late post today - I totally spaced updating
my blog for the ANYTHING BUT A CARD

We have a couple graduations coming up in our
family so I decided to make a tag and a little 
pillow gift box that's perfect for tucking 
some cash for the graduate in.  

I've used Ava grad diploma on the tag

The best part about this project today is that
it uses up lots of bits and parts of things from my
stash - love when that happens!  

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
613 Avenue Create #172 - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenges - Let's do the Polka
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenges - April Anyhing Goes
Sweet Stampin Challenges - Tags

Off to my day job I go for now!  I think
I'll be drinking lots of coffee today to
stay awake and focused.  
 Have a wonderful Monday and thanks
so much for stopping in to visit me!
Hugs D

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic card. Love all the details on it. Thanks for joining in the Let's Polka challenge at Simon Says Stamp Challenge!
    Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful tag and colouring of the graduation girly. I wish I was as prepared as you. Lol Thank you for sharing your tag and joining in with the fun at Sweet Stampin’ this week and good luck. Hugs Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet...love your little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeou Card. Thank you for showing us this week at Sweet Stampin'. Dx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, that's fabulous! What a cool graduation gift. Beautifully done! Fabulous tag. Thanks so much for joining in the fun with the Sweet Stampin' crew for our ‘Tags’ challenge this week. We look forward to you joining us again soon. Hugs, Wends x Sweet Stampin' DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!