Friday, May 6, 2016

Freebie Friday - Bugaboo Stamps

It's Friday, it's Friday - I'm so happy it's Friday!!
What a week - Oye!  Looking forward to the weekend
and we are almost there now! Whoo Hoo!

Friday's are fun at Bugaboo Stamps because 
Jodie puts an adorable image out there for you
to grab for free.  Let me repeat myself...
it's Friday and there's a FREEBIE!!

Here's my card using this week's image

This card is going to special lady who's been
undergoing chemo treatments for the past month
or so.  She doesn't seem to have lost her humor 
during this whole ordeal which I think is quite amazing!
I hope this will make her smile!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Creative Card Crew #112 - Anything Goes
Penny's Paper-CraftyChallenges #276 "Anything Goes"

Go check out the other fun creations from the
talented and lovely Bugaboo DT team at
Go go go grab your freebie now too!
Hugs and Happy Friday! D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!