Monday, December 12, 2016

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps 12 Days of Christmas Wrap Up - My Favorite Stamp Set

Hello friends! Have you enjoyed the 
12 Days of Christmas review at

Today we are sharing with you our own personal
favorite stamp sets from the new releases of 2016.
Boy was this one hard for me because I had 
soooo many many favorites.  I mean... 
HELLO? Aren't they all fabulous?
After lots and lots of head scratching
I found that I kept going back to 
SNAIL MAIL as my favorite.  

Here are some of the cards I made with this
adorable set by artist Cheryl Grant 



And here's my newest creation 
which I'm actually going to send as as 
Christmas card this year. 


Can you see why it's my favorite set?
It just doesn't get a whole lot cuter than this!

Thanks so much for stopping in to visit me today!
Hugs! D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!