Sunday, July 14, 2019

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps - July NEW release sneak peeks BLOG HOP

Oh hey! Are you ready for some awesome inspiration today?
 I hope so because the DT at KRAFTIN' KIMMIE STAMPS
are all lined up and ready with a blog hop celebration to
show you more of the fantastic July NEW Release products!
Image may contain: text
Grab your favorite beverage, get all comfy in your favorite
chair on out on the porch in the sunlight and ENJOY
all the eye candy along the way for your inspiration!

I used MY GNOMIES on my card today.  I've never had
gnomes in my garden or yard, but this stamp set is
definitely making me re-think that because they are
SO STINKIN' CUTE!  


I added a couple of the PASTEL DOTS and used the 
 PARTY PEACH ink for my sentiment piece.
I really love this new ink color - subtle yet so pretty!

Here's a look at the rest of this awesome stamp set
No photo description available.

ALL the NEW products for this month are now available 
in the Krafty Shop!  If you loved it all this month
(I wouldn't be surprised to hear that you do!)
there's the GIMME KIMMIE special that includes 
all the new products at a discounted price. 

Thanks for stopping in to visit me.  Now hop along on
your way to the next stop and find some more
awesome inspiration.  Hugs! D


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!