Saturday, October 12, 2019

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge #502 - Autumn Colors

Hello crafty followers and friends.
Pardon my excitement but... IT'S THE WEEKEND!!!
We are going to watch some college football
and will get to see both my kiddos.  

Today is the start of Challenge #502 at 
KRAFTIN' KIMMIE CHALLENGES
and the theme this week is "AUTUMN COLORS".

Here in Montana we seem to have skipped right by
the beautiful season of Autumn.  The leaves had
barely started to change colors and two nasty snow
storms plunked upon us.  I don't mind winter but 
I LOVE Autumn and am really sad to have missed
all the beautiful colors and cool mornings with
warmer days and sunshine - especially the colors. 

My DT card for this challenge features a gorgeous
gourd  that symbolizes autumn for me
(I LOVE pumpkins) - take a peek

The background is created with the Beautiful Burlap stencil
Then I added some stems, leaves and a pumpkin from 
Grateful Pumpkins (on SALE this weekend) and a 
sentiment from Pumpkin Kisses right over the top of
the stenciled background.  Hope you like it!

Thanks so much for visiting me today. Hugs!




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

2 comments:

  1. So very pretty Danielle! Burlap BG perfect for a fall card, i love this pumpkin with lacey vines, so elegant! Just Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fall is so pretty, it’s a great card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!