Thursday, November 7, 2019

2019 Fall/Winter Coffee Lover's Blog Hop and The Daily Marker 30 Day Challenge Nov 2019

Hello sweet friends! 
I've been coloring something each night since the 1st
Everything I've colored so far has had a coffee/tea/cocoa
related image in hopes that I would also actually get a 
card finished and entered in the 
Tonight I finally got one of the cards done!
And just in the nick of time because tomorrow is the 
last day to enter.  Whew!  

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps is a super sponsor for this
hop and I am lucky enough to be on her design team.
Tomorrow is the last day for a special savings - check it out!


This card features an adorable stamp from 
You're a Squeak-Heart.  You can find it in 
the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps shop here.


Thanks for stopping by to visit me today! Hugs! D

8 comments:

  1. So cute. Great layout and image. Perfect for the coffee lovers hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is super cute! love the paper you used and the great card design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...what a sweet image and fun combo of papers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet is that image. Your card has a great look to it too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a cute card!
    Hello from Coffee Lovers blog hop!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!