Saturday, September 5, 2020

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps - Challenge #547 "CIRCLES"

                                         

Happy Saturday everyone! Each and every Saturday
at KRAFTIN' KIMMIE STAMPS we give you 
a new challenge theme to create with.  

This week our hostess krafty gal Delphine has chosen the
theme for Challenge #547 of CIRCLES! 
One of my favorite shapes! 

I got a little overly ambitious and decided to make
a slimline shaker card featuring three circles.

That absolutely adorable quirky turkey and fun 
sentiments are from the NEW IT'S TURKEY DAY!
clear stamp set.  What do you think?
Do you like it? I will admit it was a bit of a challenge
for me after only making one fairly simple shaker card
previously. But I persevered and I love it!! 

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

What will you make to share with us this week for 
the CIRCLES challenge?  I can't wait to see!!
You can submit your entry in the KKS blog link
or in the Krafty Friends Facebook Group (look for the 
folder to upload it there).  Every time you enter a new
creation in one of our challenges you get a chance toward
winning the monthly prize of a $25 gift voucher to spend
in the Kraftin' Kimmie Shop! And...if you use KKS
products on your entry it counts twice!  

Before I go... there's an awesome VIRTUAL krafty event
happening next week (starting on Friday, September 11th).

This going to be so much FUN!  I'll be doing a couple of the LIVE
craft alongs on Saturday and Sunday.  If you aren't in the group already
come join us so you can be part of the event.  
The schedule of the events is posted in the group so you can 
see what all is going on and when.  

Don't forget that the new FRUGAL FRIDAY specials also posted yesterday 
and are only good through the weekend! Lots of great sales! 
Thanks for visiting me today! Hugs! D

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

3 comments:

  1. Thankyou for sharing your lovely card with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun Fall card - I love the double shaker! Thanks so much for playing along with us at TIME OUT! Jill

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!