Saturday, August 28, 2021

Freshly Made Sketches #500!

Hello lovely crafty friends! Thanks for popping in to visit me today.
Today I'm sharing card I made for the celebration 
at FRESHLY MADE SKETCHES for Challenge #500.
The sketch is a classic clean style and there are 
lots of sponsors and prizes for this momentous accomplishment.

One of the sponsors is Gina K Designs. 
I recently attended an online crafting event and 
received this beautiful layering stencil set as part of 
the event package.  I haven't had near enough time to
play with it so I thought this was a great occasion to do so. 

Before I show you my card - here's the sketch #500

and here's my card based on it.

I'm also entering this in the following challenges:
and 

Congratulations Freshly Made Sketches and thanks
for the continual inspiration.  Here's to 500 more sketches! 





4 comments:

  1. I love that layered stencil - beautifully done! So glad you joined our 500th celebration at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful design in gorgeous colors! Thanks for helping us celebrate #500 at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! Those flowers re so pretty and I love that giant Hello! Thanks for joining in our 500th celebration at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is gorgeous Danielle! What an amazing job of stenciling. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Little Red Wagon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!