Sunday, November 20, 2022

Gifts Galore for Christmas! - Stencil Fun

 Howdy! Thanks for popping in to visit my blog today. 

I'm sharing a card I made recently using a fab two piece layering
stencil from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps called GIFTS GALORE.


I used the Cozy Christmas Kids stamp set and
the Ruby Red and Fresh Fields hybrid inks. 
The child image is actually a little girl stamp
with pony tails but I trimmed off the pigtails
before coloring the image with my copic markers. 
I love how it turned out and hope you do too!! 

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:


1 comment:

  1. Super cute card and what an awesome stencil!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Stencil Fun!
    Diane SF Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Stencil Fun}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!