Friday, April 26, 2013

52CCT - Embellishment Challenge #16 {Punch Art}

Hello dear blog friends and followers - happy weekend to you!  The challenge this week at 52CCT is an Embellishment Challenge - specifically we want to see you use punched art on your Christmas cards.  I personally love to use punches - I think I'm a bit addicted to them really :o) Here's my card:
I used the following punches to make this darling little elf:  
Face - ornament punch. Ears - wing from the 2-Step Bird punch. Hat - Ornament punch, modern label punch, Itty Bitty Shapes punch pack (top of hat). Eyes and nose - Owl punch.  

Cute huh?! Sorry that I didn't take pics of all the pieces - but I bet you can figure out how to make this if you wanted now that you know which punches I used.  The hat is just the top half of the ornament punch.  

I can't wait to see what you come up with this week using punched pieces on your card.  The other ladies on the DT have come up with some awesome inspiration for you as well - please pop on over to 52CCT and visit them.  

Til next time... hugs and happy crafting! D

5 comments:

  1. Oh your Christmas Elf is just so darn cute! I really admire your ability to create pictures with punches - it's fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Danielle! This little punched elf is the cutest ever! And I love his little "smirky" mouth - very cute. Wonderful candy stripe background, too! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danielle, your little elf is adorable! I like the sparkly paper especially! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving comments on my cards. That really means a lot to me! Hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little elf turned out SO cute! Your card is sure to bring a smile to its recipient's face!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really funny card you show us here, Danielle! This little Elf looks so cute!
    Thank you for your nice comments you left me and I was not able to answer at this moment!

    Rosi x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!