Saturday, June 6, 2015

Sketch Saturday #364 w/Sami Stamps

Hello friends - happy weekend!
We have a busy weekend planned as we are trying
to squish every last bit of fun in our last couple of days
before my son heads back to Wisconsin  again.
So...I'll keep my post kind of brief for today if you don't mind :o)

It's time for another weekly sketch at Sketch Saturday!
We have a great sponsor this week - Sami Stamps!

For my DT card I used the adorable Sami Stamps image
called "Umbrella Pals" and Sketch #364 (see below)


I paired this adorable digital image with a stamped sentiment
from "Rain or Shine" by Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and used some fun papers
 from the Echo Park "Sunny Days Ahead" (6 x 6 pad) - also available
at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps. I couldn't believe how perfect these
papers were for this image!! The ink color is Bermuda Bay by
Stampin' Up and I colored this with copic markers.

Here's Sketch #364:
I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Sister Act Card Challenges #109 - "Anything goes"
Penny's Paper Crafty-Challenges #230 - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart #62 - Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me today! 
Please go visit the rest of the lovely and talented team at 
Sketch Saturday to see what they have made to inspire you this week!
Hugs D

4 comments:

  1. Adorable! I love the bright and cheery colors and how your umbrella patterned paper is the perfect complement to the image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this sketch- I will have to try this one. Also the image is adorable. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely creation.
    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty, we hope to see you again soon.
    Sharon DT
    ewe2cancraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Danielle...its so so cutteee...lovely DP you also choosen..I did a card using this sketch too..love yours...hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!