Saturday, June 6, 2015

MOJO Monday #400

Hello friends and followers - so happy you are here to visit me today!
I mentioned a few posts back that I have several graduation cards to make
for family and friends.  I used the MOJO Monday #400 sketch this week

to help me get one of my cards done - take a look:

I love how quickly this card came together (bonus)!
I printed off a digital stamp from Stampin' Up and used
an oval die cut for the shape (cutting off the overhang on the bottom).
I had scraps of left over paper from 3 years ago with the felt mortar
boards (graduation caps) that I snipped out as an additional embellishment
and added a few candy dots.  Viola - done! Well... except for the gift :o)

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges as well:
Alphabet Challenge Blog - "H" is for Hats and/or Handbags
Clear it Out Challenges: Theme/Anything Goes and Stash/You Choose
(my stash is the cap from the paper scraps and the candy dots)
4 Crafty Chicks #249 - Graduation
The Crafter's Cafe - #119: School's Out/Graduation

So off I go to enjoy my weekend and do a little more crafting!
Still have 4 cards to finish for the parties we are going to over the next week.
Better get busy! Til next time...hugs and happy crafting! D

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I really like how you've balanced the paper with the off-the-edge sentiment. Thanks for joining us at the Crafter's Cafe this week! Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danielle, awesome-ness, great paper, and sentiment is wonderful. Thanks for playing our Graduation Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, awesome.

    Hugs,
    Leanne DT
    4CC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, looking great! Super take on the sketch too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cool grad card! Thanks for joining in the fun over at Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cool Danielle. Love the paper and the sentiment. Thanks for playing along with us at The Crafter's Cafe and we hope to see you again soon. Gale, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Danielle...great DP and wow you managed so great using that sketch...two thumbs up..luv it

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a super card, love it, thanks for playing along at Alphabet Challenge

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. i saw this as a winner at the Crafter's Cafe and had to stop by to let you know I like it a lot. Great take on the sketch, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!