Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Kraftin' Kimmie Wonderful Wednesday - Snow Days

Hello friends and followers - Happy Wednesday!
It's Wonderful Wednesday time
at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!
 We hope you can play along!! As always....it's ANYTHING GOES!! 
 Break out your Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and get krafty!!

I've chosen a FUN stamp set from one of the NEW Releases
this month called "Snow Days"  for my creation today.
(All the fabulous NEW October CLEAR Stamps are now in the KK store!) 


This is totally how I would look on the slopes after so many
years of not skiing.  Truth be told I'm not much of a winter
fan except it gives me good crafting time when I don't want
to be outside freezing my fanny off :o)  

I'd like to also enter the following challenges:
Addicted to Stamps and More! Challenge #166 "Anything Goes"
Mojo Monday Challenge #419
Papertake Weekly - Two by Two
(use 2 images or 2 papers or 2 different types of embellishments)
I used 2 papers on my card. 



I hope that you will decide to join us too this week with your
own awesome creation.  We want EVERYONE to be able to play along
 so your submission can use ANY stamp and can be any theme, any style,
any design and it can be a card, a scrapbook page, an altered item....you name it!
It must be a NEW creation and you can enter until October 20th at midnight!
 At the end of the month one random winner will be chosen from all the entries
for the whole month and will receive a $20 Gift Card to the shop!
What do you think.....wanna WIN?? Let's see your krafty stuff!

4 comments:

  1. So beautiful card!! Very fun stamp

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fantastic fun creation! Thanks for playing at Papertake Weekly! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!! Such a fun card!! I really love that sentiment and your take on the sketch is awesome! :) Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Addicted to Stamps & More! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hihi I am smiling looking at your card
    cute Image and love that sentiment too
    and lovely use the sketch
    thanks for joining with us at ATSM this week dear Danielle
    hugs, Monika (DT Member)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!