Saturday, October 31, 2015

Sketch Saturday - Pick ANY Sketch - Sami Stamps Sponsor

Happy Saturday friends!
It is the 5th Saturday of the months so that means... 
you get to Pick ANY sketch from 215 on for your entry
this week at SKETCH SATURDAY!
Please include an image of the sketch you chose in your post
so we know which one you used. 
Visit our Archive to see your options. 

We have a great sponsor this week:

Here's my DT card using one of our sponsor's darling images called 

Sweet, simple and lots of pink :o)  

I hope that you will go visit my lovely DT pals at 
Sketch Saturday and then decide to play along with us 
as well!  Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me today!
Til next time....hugs and happy crafting! D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!