Thursday, February 18, 2016

Catch the Bug Challenges - Oldie but Goodie

Hello friends and followers - happy Thursday!
On Thursdays at Catch the Bug Challenges we
feature some of the wonderful Bugaboo digital stamps
from the Oldie but Goodie category (really that just means
not brand spankin' new but still soooo good and fun to use).

Since this is the month for love, I'm sharing a valentines 
card that I made for my son using a really fun image 


I don't typically make many valentine's cards - 
really just for my family.  I know they enjoy receiving
a handmade card.  Both of my kids save theirs -
makes my heart happy :o).

I used two things that I don't use very often on this card
buttons and twine.  Not sure why...I think I just forget :o)
Don't really need to add much when you have an image 
that is this adorable.  The inside says
"I Freakin' LOVE You".   And I really do :o) 

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Come and Get it Challenges - Love is in the Air"
The Corrosive Challenge Blog Challenge #2 - Love, Love, Love
Creative Card Crew #106 - LOVE
Addicted to Stamps and More! #181 - Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping in to visit me today!
Til next time...hugs and happy crafting! D

4 comments:

  1. So cute. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun, Danielle. I'm sure your son loved it. Your coloring is wonderful and the DPs add to the festive nature of the card. Thanks for sharing it with us at ATSM this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous image, just love the dogs smiling face and all those amazing red hearts certainly have this card oozing with love. So very glad you shared it with us at ATSM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so adorable. The embellishments and papers are perfect. I have a stamp set with that sentiment and I love it!!

    Thank you for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge for our Love, Love, Love challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!