Saturday, September 30, 2017

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenges #401 - HOLIDAY

Hello hello - how are you?!
It's the last Saturday of September already - wow!
The theme challenge this week at 
KRAFTIN' KIMMIE 
CHALLENGE #401 - is to make a Holiday creation.
There's a couple easy peasy ones coming up...
Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas.

I chose Christmas as my holiday.
These two lovely carolers are from HOLIDAY STYLE 
which happens to be on sale this weekend as part of the 
FRUGAL FRIDAY Sale (through the weekend while 
supplies last).  The sentiment is from another 
beautiful Christmas set called Holly Jolly.
 I used my Prisma color pencils on this 
and then added distress oxide ink for shading and
liquid pearls for the snow fall.  
Boy those colored pencils are not as easy for
me to use as my copics are.  Mostly I struggle with 
which shades are supposed to be blended or shaded into 
the others (like EO2 goes with E04 etc.).  I am pretty happy 
though with the skin this time as that's been my biggest 
challenge with pencils so far.  I just keep practicing :o)

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:

I sure hope that you will decide to join us for this challenge
and share you own beautiful holiday creation with us. 
I can't wait to see what you make! 

8 comments:

  1. What a fun card and I love your mix of patterned papers.
    Thanks for sharing at ATSM.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cute carol singers and your colouring is fantastic! Thank you for playing along at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fabby card! Love the wonderful image and the great colour combo! Fantastic! Thanks for joining us over at the Merry Christmas Challenge this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Danielle :-) the image is adorable and I love the background and papers, very cute :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really adorable card. The images are so cute! Great to see you in the ATSM gallery. Hope you will join us again soon. Nandini, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful colouring on this lovely card. Thanks for playing along with us at Winter Wonderland. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another great image on your card. Thanks for sharing with us at Winter Wonderland. Good luck and we hope to see you again soon. Christine DT x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is lovely and the background is stunning !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!