Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Wonderful Wednesday Anything Goes at Kraftin' Kimmie Challenges

Hey Hey its time for another 
Wonderful Wednesday at 
and that means the theme is ANYTHING GOES!

I love to make small surprises for my co-workers during
the holidays. Today I'm sharing a sweet little gift that I
put together for my co-workers at Halloween 
using one of my favorite clear stamp sets
called MINI MONSTERS.  I realized after I 
had passed out all but one of them that I hadn't 
yet taken a photo of them to share for this 
challenge - oops - so I quickly put this one on my desk
and snapped a quick pic.  I made a few variations of 
tags with the sayings and extra accessory stamps.
My apologies for only having one to show you
but I think you get the idea (smiley face)

I hope that you will find time to join us this week!
Thanks for stopping in to visit me today.  Hugs luvs! D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!