Tuesday, November 28, 2017

November Krafty Scrappin' Challenge (Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps)

Oh Hello sweet crafty friends and followers.
My post today is for the November Krafty Scrappin challenge


For this challenge you can create ANYthing you wish 
as long as it's NOT a card! 
Calendars, bookmarks, pocket pages, traditional scrap pages, 
holiday gifts, planner pages... you get the picture! But NO Cards.
The November theme is  ANYTHING GOES!

I'm usually so busy making cards that I don't stop to make the time
to create something different unless it's a special occasion or reason.
My project today is a sweet little tag that I made using 
Happy Fall Y'All that I put on a jar of homemade applesauce
from my own tree.  It was a gift for my Grandma 
who LOVES anything sweet - and especially applesauce.

Two years ago I only had about 3 little apples on my tree.
Last year I had quite a lot but most of them had bugs but
this year was a bumper crop and I had more than I knew what to
do with.  So I googled applesauce recipes and made several
different versions.  It was so much easier than I thought it
would be and man was it ever wayyyy better than any I've
purchased at the store.  Grandma likes it sweeter than I
do (and smooth) so I added brown sugar to hers and 
threw it in the blender when it was done cooking. 
Needless to say I was her favorite granddaughter 
(Oops I promised not to tell anyone that - lol!)

So enough from me for now.  I hope I've inspired you
to play along with us this time. It is the season for 
giving and there are lots of sweet stamp sets at 
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps that work perfectly for this. 


Here's some things to remember if you're going to play along


1. Make ANY crafty creation... JUST NOT A CARD!
2. MUST be a NEW creation (created on or after this post date)
3. MUST use Kraftin Kimmie stamps to be entered in to the drawing.
4. You have a month to play, enter AS MANY TIMES as you'd like!
5. PRIZES?!? Of course there are prizes!! Once we've reached 5 entries, 
we draw a random winner (winner will be drawn at the close of the challenge)!!
6. You have until Monday, January 29th @ 12:00 pm Eastern to get your entries in.
7. Be sure to also share your creations on our Krafty Friends FB page too.

Thanks so much for stopping in to visit me today!  
Happy holidays and Hugs (big crafty ones)! 

1 comment:

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!