Thursday, March 14, 2019

Guest Designer - Krafty Chicks Challenges #446 - Shades of Green Only

Howdy!  Hope you're having a wonderful day!
This is my second week of Guest Designing for
the Krafty Chicks Challenges.  Such an honor
to be playing with the talented Chicks!

The theme for this week -  Challenge #446 
is Shades of Green Only.

My brain literally went straight to shamrocks and
St. Patty's Day because of the holiday (there is not
one tiny little bit of Irish in my DNA), but you could 
also interpret this as Spring or nature (trees/grass etc.)
The trick is that we ONLY want to see shades of green
- no other colors except neutrals and skin tones. 

I found this Doodlebug Designs paper in my stash
and colored and die cut some adorable Silly Monsters from 
Your Next Stamp for my Shades of Green card.
I stamped each image in a light grey ink instead
of the traditional black for a no-lines look.  
Aren't they funny?!

I'm also entering this card in the following challenges:

I hope that you'll decide to play along with us this 
week and show us how you interpret the
Shades of Green Only challenge. 
The Krafty Chicks DT have some
really awesome green creations to share
with you so go check them out too!  
Thanks for visiting me today!  Hugs! D  

4 comments:

  1. Another fun card, love those monsters and fun with the St.Patrick's Day feel. Way to go! Hugs, L :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl...what a fun way to use this monster trio - I have them too and it's a great idea!! Super cute card xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!