Thursday, March 21, 2019

Guest Designer - Krafty Chicks Challenges #447 - Polka Dots

Happy Thursday all!  This month is just rolling right along
for me.  I can't believe it's already the third week of my 
Guest Designer spot for the KRAFTY CHICKS CHALLENGES.
I'm having lots of fun with the great challenges this month
and getting totally inspired by the DT creations too.

The theme for Challenge #447 is... POLKA DOTS
Ohhh I LOVE this one! 

Here's my card using a fun Bugaboo Stamps digital image

Not only are there polka dots on the floaty horse,
there's also a bunch of tiny dots in the background paper.
The sentiment is from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps. 
Oh how I long for summer and warmer days! 

I'd like to enter this card in the

Please go visit the challenge site and see what the 
Krafty Chick DT has made to share with you too.
I hope to see your creation in the gallery this week! 
Hugs! D

3 comments:

  1. Can you get any cuter awwwdorable, and the paper is awesome! Way to go friend, hugs, L:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, this is just too cute! Love that sentiment and his polka dotted floatie is perfect <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your sunny cute card.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!