Saturday, April 11, 2020

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenges #526 - It's a Recipe!

Hello all!  Hope you are staying safe and healthy.
We have another fun weekly challenge starting at
KRAFTIN' KIMMIE STAMPS!


Krafty Girl Allison is our hostess this week for
Challenge #526 and she's given us a fun recipe to follow.
Her recipe is: two images, two layers, the color red and a stencil. 
I LOVE theme challenges with a recipe! Do you?

My card features two images from MY GNOMIES
I've also added some of the awesome KKS Lovey Dots

I hope that you'll decide to join the recipe challenge
and share your own lovely creation.  There is also
a Skrappy Challenge (monthly Anything But a Card),
a Planner Challenge and a Christmas challenge going on.
So you have lots of reasons to grab your KKS
stamps, stencils, inks and dots and play along.

Thank goodness we still have crafting to keep our 
hands and minds busy while practicing social distancing!

And if you need more goodies to play with, you're in
luck because the Frugal Friday Sale is going on all weekend.
A good deal for your and a great way to support a
wonderful small business!
Image may contain: text

Thanks for popping in to visit me today!  Stay well friends!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

1 comment:

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!