Saturday, April 25, 2020

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenges #528 - Fantasy/Magic

I'm so happy you're here to visit my blog today.
Every Saturday a new theme challenge starts at
KRAFTIN' KIMMIE STAMPS!


This week the theme for Challenge #528 is Fantasy or Magic.

There are so many fun stamp sets at Kraftin' Kimmie 
that fit this theme ever so perfectly.  
I decided to use the Darling Dragons (because they
are magical creatures) to make a 
fantasy-tical birthday card for my daughter. 

The background was made with the Chubby Clouds stencil
and Bubbly Blue and Purple Pansy KKS hybrid inks.
The Purple Pansy ink is on SALE for the rest of this month.
The extra flames were created with the Wonderful Waves stencil -
just a section of it, and then cut out.  I used the
Morning Marigold and Pumpkin Patch KKS hybrid inks
on the "flames" and them added a touch of red with a 
colored pencil.  I had a lot of fun making this care
and most importantly my daughter LOVED it! 

I hope you will join our challenge this week and share your
own fantasy/magical creation.  You have a whole week to  
submit your entry.  Just remember that must be a NEW
creation to qualify as an entry for the monthly prize drawing. 
The monthly prize is a $25 voucher to spend in the KKS Shop.

And before I go...here's a link to the FRUGAL FRIDAY 
sales that you might want to check out.  
Image may contain: text
Thanks for visiting me!  Sending you crafty, social distanced HUGS!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

1 comment:

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!