Saturday, May 2, 2020

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge #529 - Multiple Layers

Hello and a good happy Saturday to you!
It's time for another weekly theme challenge from 

Our challenge #529, should you decided to accept it,
is to USE MULTIPLE LAYERS on your creation.

I love layers! In fact, I really struggle with one layer
cards (love when others do them - but mine always seem 
to look plain or too simple to me) - so this challenge makes
me happy, happy, happy!   Really - no lie! 

My card features a big flower from the LOVE BUGS
stamp set and a hummingbird from HAPPY HUMMINGBIRDS
(the sentiment is from a retired KKS stamp set). There's also
a few of the Fruity Dots scattered on the front too. 
Both of the main images were colored with copic markers
and then enhanced with prisma color pencils. 
I sent this card to my sister who is quite the flower
gardener - she loved it! 

 I'm also entering my card in the following challenges:

I hope that you'll decide to join us this week too
and share your own Multiple Layer project.
Please make sure that it is a NEW creation
and if it features a Kraftin' Kimmie stamp or other product
your entry gives you a double chance at the monthly 
prize of a $25 gift certificate to spend in the KKS Shop!

And because it's International Scrapbooking Day
Kimmie has a special SALE going on. Check it out!
Image may contain: possible text that says 'SALE! A Krafty Let's celebrate International Scrapbook Day with a SALE! Enjoy special prices on clear stamps, hybrid ink pads, stencils and dots in our Krafty Shop all weekend long while supplies last! WWW ww.KraftinKimmieStamps.com'

Thanks so much for visiting me today! 
I realized as I was typing this post that this month marks
eight years that I've been sharing my cards/creations on
this blog. Five of those years I've been designing for 
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.  How very blessed I feel!
Hope you have a peaceful, safe and krafty weekend! 


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

2 comments:

  1. Those stamps are perfect together

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always a job seeing your cards, love it, the flower/hummingbird beautiful. Thank you for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks, so like this card, very nicely done.
    Leanne DT/KC

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!