Saturday, May 9, 2020

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge #530 - FLOWERS

Happy weekend lovely friends and followers.
This weekend I get to be the hostess with the mostest
(mostest of what I haven't yet determined lol) for the Saturday
Challenge theme at KRAFTIN' KIMMIE STAMPS!

My favorite part of late spring/early summer is the 
beautiful flowers everywhere.  Flowers signify happiness
and renewal to me.  That is my inspiration 

My card features a couple different flower images from 
the so very pretty and sweet LOVE BUGS set.

I used one of my favorite KKS Stencils called 
Chubby Clouds for the background (w/Bubbly Blue ink).
This is colored with a combination of copic markers
and prisma color pencils.  

I'm sharing my card in these awesome challenges too:
  
Thanks so much for checking in with me today!
There's some links below to the blogs of some of my
Krafty teammates who also have some creations and inspiration
to share with you featuring FLOWERS.  Go visit them!
I hope each of you has a beautiful day and that
you are staying healthy!  Hugs D!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

4 comments:

  1. The yellow flower really pops and focuses your attention on those adorable bugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely, bright and happy design! Thank you for sharing it with us for our floral challenge at Stamping Sensations.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow great color great card, in love, thanks for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks.

    Leanne DT/KC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute creation, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!