Thursday, May 14, 2020

May 2020 NEW Release Sneak Peeks - Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps - Day TWO - Perfect Peony

Hello and welcome to DAY TWO of the 
May 2020 NEW Release Sneak Peeks for

Today we have a beyond gorgeous large floral stamp with a 
beautiful sentiment.  It's called PERFECT PEONY 

My mom loves flowers of all types, so I used this
stamp to make her Mother's Day card.

Once again I used the beautiful SUMMER SUNSHINE 
on the background.  I absolutely LOVE this stencil!
The dots are from the NEW RAINBOW BRIGHT DOTS.
The sentiment is from HAPPY THOUGHTS (currently
out of stock but you can get notified when its back) - I thought it
was perfect for a Mother's Day card.  I used Zig watercolor
markers to color the flower and then went over it with the
yellow ink as I was stenciling.  I really like the way it turned out.

Here's a look at the stamp set and sentiment - be prepared to
be wowed by it's stunning details and layers of the petals

This and all the new May products will be in the Krafty Shop
immediately following the LIVE On-Line Release Party on
Saturday, May 16th at 2pm EST.  Come join us for some
fun conversation and sharing.

I know that there are some absolutely ahhhmazing
samples from the rest of the Kraft DT - just click
on the links below and go visit them next.
One lucky commenter will receive some krafty $$
to spend in the KKS Store just for leaving some love.
So don't forget to tell them what you love about their creation!
Thanks for visiting me today!  I hope you come back for
DAY THREE tomorrow - it's another awesome peek day!! 


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

20 comments:

  1. The pink & yellow are beautiful together

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything coordinates so nicely. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the colors and the flower is simply gorgeous ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful flower color and the yellow adds the extra pop❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Peony is one of my favorite flowers and love how you made it stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very pretty, love the starburst background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colours in this card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning, your coloring is amazing!! And I love those Krafty dots!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous colouring and love how you used the starburst stencil behind the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful bright peony! The shading is well done on the flower. The sunbeam stencil goes well with everything. Looks great😁

    ReplyDelete
  11. What gorgeous coloring! I love the sunbeam stencil too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a vibrant use of colour with the flower and stencil Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful peony! The colors pop! ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!