Saturday, January 30, 2021

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge #566 - Oh So Punny!

Hi friends - happy last Saturday of January 2021!
I have the pleasure of being the hostess this week
weekly theme challenge.


Challenge #566 is OH SO PUNNY!

I feel like maybe we could all use a little
light-hearted comic relief and a reason to smile 
 so I want to see your creations featuring 
a pun - or humorous play on words & images.

The Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps shop has LOTS 
of stamp sets that can be used for this - or 
mixed and matched too.  One such stamp set
is the newly released LUMBERJACK & JILL.

Just look at all those sweet punny sentiments!

Here's the shaker card I made for this challenge

I used the single wood chunk image and did some quick
and easy masking to create the wood pile around her.  
Isn't she just adorable? Admit it - you smiled didn't ya?

I hope that you will join us this week and submit
your own punny creation.  You can enter through
the KKS Blog or in the challenge album in the 

Here's some more inspiration from the Krafty DT too!  

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!