Saturday, September 11, 2021

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge #598 "Fall Colors"

 Good morning and welcome to another

fabulous and fun Saturday Challenge

Are you ready for another fun and krafty challenge?
Each and every Saturday we post a brand new challenge for the week and you are welcome to enter as many times as you like.
These must be new creations and you are welcome to use any stamp, however, using Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp products will earn you double entries!

The monthly prize is a $25 voucher to the Krafty shop!!!
Woohoo!  There are two ways to enter: you can link up your creation on the  Kraftin’ Kimmie blog page and if using KKS products,
you can upload your photo to the album in our 

This week the challenge theme for you is: 

AUTUMN COLOURS!

Fall is my favorite time of year and has some of my very favorite color combos on display!  I colored up this fun
and adorable stamp from the LEAVES ARE FALLING 
clear stamp set.  I used the colors of the papers on my card as inspiration for the copic colors I used.  

Lots of yummy fall colored papers! I used a combo of papers from Doodlebug Design and a strip from the August Add On Bundle (pumpkins). The leaf in the top corner is a piece of the special
chipboard that is also part of the August Add On Bundle.  First I put some Marvellous Mocha ink on the leaf, then I painted a little of the Cosmic Shimmer Opal Blaze in Orange Sunset (from the Add On Bundle) over the top of that. Once dried, I added stamped the sentiment and added some Creamy Caramel ink around the edges.   Below is a closer look for you.

I'm also entering this card in the following challenges:
The Card Concept #159 - Colorful Fall (see inspiration photo below).  I was inspired by the fall theme and used a Clean and Layered card style.



I hope that you will decide to join us this week!
And don't forget about this weekend's Frugal Friday Specials!! 
We've got a selection of gorgeous stamp sets on SALE 40% OFF this weekend while supplies last!!  


Be sure to check out all the fun projects the Design Team has come up with in the links below! Happy kraftin'!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

4 comments:

  1. Your card is just too cute Danielle :) Love the fall feel I get from it. Thank you for joining us at The Card Concepts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just the sweetest image and your coloring is perfect! Love the papers you paired with it as well. Thanks for linking your beautiful autumn card up to The Card Concept Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a sweet image on your card, Danielle. Love that you've used the leaf for your sentiment. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Deborah DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at the Alphabet Challenge.

    Helen x
    (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!