Sunday, May 1, 2022

Pigs Can Fly!

 Hello friends!

Happy May Day! Hope you had an amazing weekend! 

I'm popping in to share the newest incentive 
stamp set of the month at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!
It's called "I CAN FLY"!


Here's the card I made to share with you:


I used my quickie glue pen and some fine sparkle
on the wings and the cloud die cut shapes. 
I wasn't in the in the mood to do much coloring so
I stamped the image on a piece of pink cardstock
and then just colored a few parts with copic markers,
and added a little white gel pel to the eyes.
Easy peasy - ahhhhdorable! 

This motivational set is so cute and has all the positive vibes!! 
It will be FREE with a $75 or more purchase at the
 Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Shop (before taxes and shipping)
during the month of May!!
*while supplies last
 

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

1 comment:

  1. what a lovely make with this fun image! Nice design, too

    Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Critter Crazy and good luck!

    Hugs and please come back soon!
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
    *List Manager* Challenges for Days
    *DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!