Friday, July 1, 2022

Critter Crazy Challenges - Challenge #64 - July 2022

 Hello crafty friends!
Welcome to the month of July 
(I can’t believe I’m saying that!).

This month I get the pleasure of being a
Guest Designer for July at

The theme for Challenge #64 is Anything Goes with a Critter.
That means that the star of your creation is a critter
- no humans please. 
If you’re like me you have lots of 
stamps if animals and critters. 
So I love this challenge because it gives 
me an excuse to use them! 

My card features a couple adorable critters from
A stamp set called  Carnival Critters 
from Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps! 

Mini Slimline cards are my new favorite
type of card to make.  The overall size of this 
card is 3/5" x 6".  I used some slimline dies from 
Taylored Expressions.  The background is
made from a new stencil from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps
called Bouncy Balloons and the new hybrid ink
color "Flirty Flamingo" .  I also used two other stamp sets
from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps - FUN-tastic Fair (snack booth)
and You've Been Framed (sentiment). 

Thanks so much for popping in to visit me today!
I hope that you will join our challenge this month,
You may be a challenge winner and get to be
a guest designer too! 



2 comments:

  1. Such a cute card and your crtitters are adorable and so prettily coloured love the background too.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your guest DT spot with this fantastic card.Your crtitters are super cute.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!