Sunday, January 29, 2023

Cool Kids - Winter Fun!

 Hello! Thanks for stopping in to visit my blog!

Today I have a winter card to share with you. 
I'm not a huge fan of winter (especially as I get older)
but I know lots of you are. 

This card was made for the current January Challenge 
at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps with a special young man in mind.
The theme prompts at KKS are Winter/Blue/Monochromatic.
I used Winter and Blue and added Adorable - lol.

The stamp set I used is Cool Kids.
The stencil is Cool Crystals (with Designer Denim ink)
and I added some fun sparkly snowflake die cuts
 -because snow is sparkly.

I'm also entering this card in the following challenges:

Thanks so much for popping in!  Enjoy the rest of your day.
Crafty hugs. D


4 comments:

  1. Great monochrome card love the cute image and stencilled background.Thank you for joining us at Stamping Sensations
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun Winter card, many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design for this cute image. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danielle, he's so cute! Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

    Hugs, Em
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Creative Em my blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!