Monday, May 1, 2023

May Stamp of the Month - Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!

   We are so excited to share our newest Stamp Of The Month -

Ticky Tock!


This awesome clock can be set to any time you'd like! And the beautiful sentiment is perfect for a message to someone special! 


This will be FREE with a $75 or more purchase at the
 Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Shop (before taxes and shipping)
during the month of May!!
*while supplies last

and as an extra special bonus, there will be a 
FREE GIFT
 in December if you collect all our Stamp Of The Month sets this year! 

Ah this stamp set is so timely (see what I did there?)
and fun!  I decided to stamp it several times
across my card panel for a custom background.

I always wanted a cute little clock
this color to sit on my dresser.
So cute! 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!
See below for some more KKS news. 

We also have a new Ink Of The Month, which will be on sale all month long!! This month features the gorgeous Alluring Amethyst Ink Pad, Cube and Reinker! Grab it now to add to your collection.



We hope you're as excited as we are about the 
May Stamp Of The Month - Ticky Tock!

Happy Krafting!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!