Friday, April 19, 2024

Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps final day of the April/May New Release peeks

Good morning and welcome to our FINAL day of 
April Krafty Peeks!

Today we are previewing our last stamp set that will be releasing TOMORROW!


This one is from artist Sabrina and is called
HELLO LITTLE ONE!


Eeeeek!  So cute!!  It features all those fluffy little stuffies that kids and adults alike LOVE! (Who is in love with Jellycats or Squishmallows? heehee)

ABSolutely adorable!!  And as you head out on today's Krafty Hop you'll get to enjoy lots of gorgeous creations from our Krafty Team featuring HELLO LITTLE ONE and NEW BABY stencil in combination with some of our other incredible products such as our Krafty Kolours Hybrid Inks!


I’m delighted to share the card I made for today’s peek using this extremely CUTE stamp set. 

It went so well with some Doodlebug Designs 6x6 baby themed papers that I’ve had in my paper (hoarding) stash. 

 This is currently my favorite card size to make - it’s 3 1/2” wide x 6” long. Which one of this trio is your favorite? That’s not really fair if my to ask is it? Honestly, I can’t choose either lol! 

There’s lots more inspiration from the Krafty Team today so hop on down to the links and visit their blogs too. 

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Be sure to join us on Saturday, April 20th at 2pm ET in the Krafty Friends Facebook Group for our LIVE Release Party when all the new goodies will be available! (That's tomorrow!)


Happy hoppin'!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!