Monday, July 30, 2012

Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge - Non Traditional Colors

Hello Friends and Happy Monday!  Today I have a CAS christmas card to share that uses some non-traditional colors for the Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge - Show Us Your (Non-Traditional) Colors.
I would say the color combo of yellow, kraft and black are definitely non-traditional, but aren't they fun together?  Not too much to say about this card really as far as technique goes - lol.  It was amazingly simple to put together really.  I layed the letters out where I wanted them and then drew a very thin line so I could stamp "Christmas" where I wanted it to be and then adhered the chipboard stickers, and added three little yellow rhinestones.  The darling hat belongs to the snowman on the inside.  I was afraid that I wouldn't get it right where I wanted it on the card so I stamped it separately and then snipped it out and glued it on the card base above the letter right where I wanted it.  Here's a pic of the inside too:

The hat and snowman are from a retired SU set.  The sentiment on the inside is also from SU from a set called Snow Buddies.  I am delighted with how this card turned out - hope you like it too!   Thanks for stopping by to visit my blog today - I'm sure glad that you did!! Til next time - Hugs to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!