Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Hugs & Kisses for Mo's DP2 Challenge

Happy Tuesday friends - hope you are all having a wonderful day!  The challenge this week at Mo's DP2 is Hugs and Kisses and they are having a Guest Design Member call too.  I love Mo's images and coloring them with my copics so I thought "why not add my name to the calling".  The samples I see each week from the Design team are just phenomenal - I'm not sure I'm up to their level, but I just might be a fresh face and what an opportunity that would be!!  In any event - win or not - I love to use Mo's images and plan to keep playing along. 

This sweet image is called "Ragged Romeo" -  I used the wonderful sketch from Sweet Sketch #163 for this card (see below).  It's layered, yet fairly clean and simple style just seemed right up my alley :o).  I didn't participate in the challenge this week but loved the sketch. 
So... thanks very much for stopping by to visit me today.  Going to be a bit short today in my post as my son wants to drag me up the mountain (aka hike) to see the sunset tonight.  I love to get your wonderful comments on my creations so please leave me a note if you've visited.  Til next time - Hugs (and kisses)!!

Supplies (all from Stampin Up except digital image by Mo Manning):  Cardstock - Pretty in Pink, Real Red and Whisper White.   Digital Image - Ragged Romeo by Mo Manning at Mo's Digital Pencil (colored with Copic markers).  Sentiment - from Petite Pairs.  DSP - Lap of Luxury (retired).  I used the small heart and small oval punches and Adorning Accents textured embossing folder (hearts) on this card.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Danielle! This is one of my fave Mo images (I really say that about almost all of Mo's images! hehe!) Your card is so precious! Such pretty colors...and your DPs are the perfect backdrop for this sweet image! I'm so glad you've joined us this week at Mo's! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!