Sunday, August 26, 2012

CASology - GREEN and CFC67 - Banners/Flags

Hello friends - one last card for tonight based on the CASology cue card - Green and CAS-ual Fridays CFC67 - Banners or Flags.  I have a banner and I used three different shades of green on this card - Lucky Limeade (pear), Certainly Celery (jar top) and Wild Wasabi (sentiment) - the tiny little rhinestones even have a different shade of green (but I'm not sure what it is).  I am telling you... CAS and Monochromatic cards are both a real challenge for me - but I'm not too disappointed in how this turned out.  I gave it a few extra details - rounded corners, pierced corners, a teensy bit of bling, but managed to still keep it CAS - I think.  I've been having fun playing with this new stamp set and coordinating framelits - kind of like instant satisfaction when you roll it out of the Sizzix machine - viola!!  Got lots of other ideas rolling around in my head but they will have to wait until tomorrow or another day - I'm pooped!

 
 CFC67
Hope you like this card - or saw something that might have inspired you.  Gotta dash off to bed now so thanks very much for stopping by - I sure appreciate that you did :o) Till next time... Hugs and Happy Crafting! 

3 comments:

  1. lovely card... so glad you played along with CASology!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly packed some green in there and I do love a bit of green! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love colour green. Great design. Those pearls are a great touch. Thanks for playing along with us @ CAS-ual Fridays:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!