Monday, October 29, 2012

'ABC' Challenges - Halloween in a Hurry or Fast Fall Cards

Boooo.... Happy Halloween to you!  The challenge this week at 'ABC' Challenges is to make a Fast Fall or Halloween card in a Hurry. That means make a card in 30 minutes or less.  My cards usually take me quite a while to make - even when they may look simple.  I fuss around with the layout (unless I'm following a sketch challenge) the mix of papers and where to put the sentiment, get distracted a hundred times by an other idea and head off into a tangent only to return to where I initally started, etc.  But... being the over achiever that I am, I set myself to the challenge task at hand and completed this card in only 10 minutes.  Yep - you heard me right - 10 minutes!!! And that includes embossing the spooky house. Ok...I already had the bats punched out and sitting on my desk from another project but that might have only added a minute :o)  Who knew that I could be such a speedy card maker.  Now don't go bursting my bubble and telling me that it looks like a 10 minute card - I'm quite proud of it - LOL!!  
 
We had an amazing turn out for our debute challenge - thanks to all of you who participated.  I sure hope you will join us again this week at 'ABC' Challenges.  If you are over halloween at this point (I just had to get one last card in) then make a fast fall card to share with us.  Either works and I can't wait to see what you create.  Be sure to tell us in your blog how long your card took to make.  
ABC Blog Badge
The rest of my DT buddies have made some really great cards to share with you too - so be sure to pop in and visit them and leave a little love.  Til next time - Hugs and Happy Crafting!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!