Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Me and My Big Mouth {ATCAS}

Cardstock - Crumb Cake
Stamps - Christmas Deer and Curly Cute (sentiment)
Inks - Versamark and Cherry Cobbler
Other - Early Espresso embossing powder.
 
Hello dear blog friends - so happy you've popped in to visit me!  You might remember that earlier today I was feeling pretty pleased with myself in that I actually created a CAS card for the Addicted to Stamps and More! Bingo Challenge - without even needing to.  I was boasting about how I just might need to keep right on going and make another card that would qualify for the Addicted to CAS challenge - Bauble.  Well, my dear pal Kylie called me on it and said "I can't wait to see what you come up with for ATCAS!"  GULP! Now I really needed to follow through - me and my big mouth - LOL!!  So... this is what I came up with.  Amazing what a gal can do under self-imposed pressure to perform - hahahaha.  Hope you like it :o) 
 
Here's another one that I made - not totally sure that it is CAS with the blingy strings - but I liked how it turned out too so I'll share with you. I kind of wish I would have left that last sentiment off (especially since it is a bit off on the slant - lol) but oh well... hindsight you know :o)
  Thanks so much for stopping by. Til next time... Hugs and happy crafting!

4 comments:

  1. Danielle,

    your cards are very elegant, I love the bauble, hanging from the reindeer's horns!
    Thanks for joining us at Addicted to CAS!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two gorgeous Christmas cards, Danielle! I really like the reindeer with baubles. Hugs, Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol lol!!! See, I actually READ your posts ha ha!! Im am very glad that you made your card for this challenge because I love it!! Those ornaments hanging from the reindeer are just gorgeous and the sentiment is divine. I really like your second card too! Now, for the formal part - thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS!! xx :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Danielle, That will teach you to be careful what you write in your blog posts lol !!!! Two gorgeous cards but have to say the first is my favourite sooooooo clever. Thanks so much for joining us at Addicted to CAS

    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!