Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Catch the Bug Challenges - New Release Tuesday (Aug. 30th)

Hello sweet friends and followers!
Today is a bittersweet post for me
as it's my last official DT post for

I've had the pleasure of being on the Bugaboo Stamps 
design team for nearly a year and a half (total with 
guest designer spots) but lately life and work has 
been knocking me for a loop and I find it very hard 
to keep up with everything.  Something has to
give for a while so I've decided I need to step down 
from the team as I can't continue to give it my
best attention - even as much as I love being part 
of this amazing group. Thank you Jodie and 
crew for having me with you and for being so 
understanding and supportive of my decision. 

So...back to the fun part of this post
and that would be to show you
the fabulous NEW Release digital image
for this week featuring flowers and butterflies!
It's so beautiful!! 

This is colored with my copics but I also
want to try it with watercolors too. 

Go check out the creations from the other 
ladies and see what they've done with this 
image as well.  You'll be glad you did! 
Hugs! D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!