Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Inspirational Wednesday - Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps - Cuddles the Puppy

Happy Wednesday everyone!
Wednesdays are my second favorite day of the week
(right after Saturday!) and they are always 
special at KRAFTIN' KIMMIE CHALLENGES
because the DT gets to select a stamp set to
showcase and inspire you.  What's
even more fantastic than that is that Kimmie
then puts that stamp set on SALE!  Whoop whoop!

Today it's my turn to be your inspirational enabler
and I chose the Uber Adorable CUDDLES THE PUPPY.

Cuddles The Puppy is such a perfect and fun set for 
the dog/puppy lovers in your life.  Recently several
families I know have gotten new puppies so I thought
I'd make them a card to help them celebrate.
It's the furry version of a New Baby card.

So now that I've shared - here comes the really
big enabler part... You can get this set in the
Krafty Kimmie Shop this week ON SALE for 40% OFF!
Sale ends next Tuesday at midnight so be quick - hehe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!