Saturday, June 22, 2019

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenges #486 - No Patterned Paper

Happy weekend!
It's time for another weekly theme challenge 
from KRAFTIN' KIMMIE CHALLENGES.

Challenge #486 is "No Patterned Paper".
I can remember a time when that would cause my
heart to quiver in anxiety to make a card without
patterned paper.  I have a very large amount of
it in my crafty stash - it's kind of an addiction LOL.
But...lately I've been having so much fun using stencils
that my poor patterned paper stash is quite neglected.
with two different blue hybrid inks to make the background
for this pet sympathy card.  I colored the sweet dog to
resemble the doggie that the family lost.
The main image and sentiment are from 
the clear stamp set called FURRY ANGELS .

There's velum panel over the top of the base
that I stamped the sentiment on.  It's never
fun to make a sympathy card, but I do believe
that it really touches people's hearts to know
that we care enough to make something
especially for them in their time of sorrow.

I hope you'll make and share your own
beautiful creation with us this week
without any patterned paper.
We LOVE to see what you create.
Thanks for stopping in to visit me today!




2 comments:

  1. adorable card Danielle! just love your background idea: two colors of ink. awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!